Fair Use Policy
The Speexx Service is based on the concept of shared capacity. To ensure a high-quality Service experience for all, the following Fair Use Policy applies:
1. Usage of the Service will be considered unreasonable and contravening the Fair Use Policy should the usage:
a. be fraudulent;
b. cause significant congestion, disruption or otherwise adversely affect our network or Service;
c. adversely affect another User’s use of or access to the Service;
d. be excessive usage in relation to the usage of an average User profile that makes use of the Speexx Service;
2. Speexx may contact the End-User of any usage that is in breach of the Speexx Fair Use Policy.
3. If the End-User usage is considered as unreasonable, Speexx may contact the User to advise him that his usage is in breach of the Speexx Fair Use Policy.
4. Speexx may then request that User stops or alters their usage to conform with the Speexx Fair Use Policy.
5. If excessive or unreasonable usage continues after receipt of a request to stop or alter the nature of such usage, Speexx may without further notice, apply charges to Customer account for the excessive and/or unreasonable element of usage; suspend, modify or restrict the use of the Service or withdraw access to the Service.