– The Mediterranean diet includes oily fish, nuts, whole grains (grano integrale), fruit and vegetables and red wine.
– Drink more water to re-hydrate and detoxify your body.
– Regular meals are vital for healthy living, especially if people do physical activities.
– Although we should not eat too much of it, fat (grasso) is essential for our health.
– You are more prone (essere propenso) to illness when you are tired or run down (esaurito, debilitato).
– Exercise plays an important role in keeping fit (restare in forma) to remain healthy, a balanced diet (dieta equilibrata) is important, along with regular exercise.
– There are foods which can boost (aumentare, accrescere) your immune system, lower cholesterol as well as reduce the risk of heart disease, improve short-term memory or slow the ageing process (invecchiamento).