Meet us at Learning Technologies 2016 in London
Just a few weeks left before Learning Technologies kicks off at Olympia, London on 3rd-4th February, and we’re really excited about meeting you there. With 150 free L&D seminars, 70 conference speakers and 250 leading exhibitors, this year’s show is a must for any HR or L&D Manager. Over 7,000 visitors are expected at the exhibition – don’t miss out!
We have loads of goodies waiting for you, so make sure you drop by for a chat at Stand M11!
White Paper: Understanding how Big Data Helps HR
You’ll be the first to get your hands on our brand-new white paper, which captures insights and opinions from over 220 HR and L&D experts around the globe. The report is based on the Speexx Exchange 2015-16 Survey. If you’re curious, here’s a sneak peek of what we found:
- Blended Learning. 63 percent of companies audited said that “blended learning” will continue to be the primary approach for corporate learning as opposed to pure face-to-face training or standalone e-learning.
- Big Data. Maximising the use of HR data was hit by a barrage of internal issues. Those audited listed five major obstacles: Lack of management support (31 percent), lack of know-how in collecting and using data (24 percent), budget constraints (16 percent), global implementation issues (16 percent) and understanding data privacy issues (13 percent).
- Mobile Learning. 35 percent of businesses now use mobile devices for corporate learning, while almost one in five companies plan to implement a mobile learning strategy within their organisation within the next three years.
- Communications. 98 percent of organisations agreed that good communication is “very important” or “important” for overall business success. However, the “lack of management support” (27 percent), “intercultural differences” (23 percent), the “lack of foreign language skills amongst employees” were the top reasons were holding back strong communications.
If you want to see our other white papers that have been published so far, click here.
Infographic: 6 Bright Ideas to Maximise your Top Talent
Don’t have time to read full reports? No problem, we’ve got something in store for everyone. As part of Towards Maturity’s annual Treasure Trail at the show, we’re publishing a fresh infographic which summarises 6 practical steps which will help HR and L&D maximise their top talent this year. Back in December, we had our 5th Speexx Exchange conference in Berlin, where we talked to hundreds of industry professionals and captured what they wanted to achieve this year and how to best go about it.
Free Seminar: Top Talent Management – A Call for Better Communications
And finally, if you want to hear some of our latest insights first-hand, join our free 30-minute seminar on 3rd February at Theatre 8. I’d be happy to meet you there and answer any questions you may have on talent managament and empowering communication.
Session: Top Talent Management – A Call for Better Communication Skills
When?: 03-Feb-16, 11:00 – 11:30 am
Where? Theatre 8
By the way, here’s our official press release for the Learning Technologies 2016 show.
See you very soon!
About Learning Technologies
Learning Technologies, co-located with Learning & Skills, is Europe’s leading showcase of organisational learning and the technology used to support learning at work. And it continues to grow in importance, value and attendance year on year.
With more than 7,500 visitors, 150 free L&D seminars, 250 exhibitors, two exhibition halls packed with the latest learning technologies, innovation and best practice and Europe’s leading L&D conference, it provided a unique and exciting environment for all those involved in workplace learning.
In 2016 there will be even more to see and do and the combination Learning Technologies and Learning & Skills has created the biggest show in the entire learning sector. It’s also the best attended and fastest growing.
– See more at: http://www.learningtechnologies.co.uk/#sthash.uJBMOhQ0.dpuf